Monday, August 10, 2009

Update on Project 10 Pan

I'm almost done with my first MAC lipstick in Jubilee. While I'm really sad it's almost 3/4 gone I'm really happy that I'm finishing a product (especially one that ran me $15).

I'm also almost out of my Lash Perfection mascara. I think this is the first time I've used up a mascara rather than throwing it out because it went bad!

My too faced shadow insurance is starting to run frighteningly low too after having it for almost a year! I'm on the fence about whether i really need to buy another one of these though because I rarely use it since I have dry monolids and don't have to worry about creasing.

I'm also absolutely determined to use up one thing of eyeliner before long! I just have too many and I want to try out my new clinique gel liner really bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment