Sunday, August 23, 2009

New Combos =)

So I was looking through the few shadows that I brought with me home and decided to do some layering!

So I LOVE woodwinked but tend to do warm colors in the winter and cooler colors in the summer. I know weird, I just like being contrary. Anywho's I brought it along because I [i]always[/i] bring it along just in case.

This fotd is the result:



To do this:
I put woodwinked all over the lid up to my "crease". I lightly blended the edges. Then patted circa plum pigment over the outer 2/3. Next I blended out the edges to my satisfaction with neutral pink. Then to deepen the outer corner/crease slight I mixed beauty marked with a little bit of neutral pink and blended in with a blending brush. I used a little bit of Naked pigment as highlight. To do my blue "pop" of color and to make my eyes appear whiter, I closely lined my lower lashline with black gel liner, over which I smudged Deep truth. I also lined my upper lashline with beauty marked smudged in to make it less dramatic. Curled lashes and a coat of Voluminous and BAM! cool new eye look =)

Well...at least it's new for me.

So that look has actually been the most dramatic look I've done in a while. Lately, I've been really into using neutral pink all over my crease with something dark smudged onto my lashline. OR I go (almost) bare! Sans makeup =) It's been raining almost every day for several weeks! The humidity just isn't makeup friendly so I've been cutting back a lot and sitting around much more comfortable and not paranoid about mascara or eyeliner smudging at random points in the day.

Con of not using much makeup: Not getting any closer to using up old makeup!

But oh well.....

So my next school term starts on the 31st and I'm uber excited. This is my third year as a Chemistry undergrad and I feel like I FINALLY get to the super cool (albeit more difficult) classes! I'm taking Physical Chemistry and Advance Lab 1 (Organic) with several literature/cultural classes. Can you tell I'm a dork that I'm excited about new hard classes? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment