Thursday, December 24, 2009

Nail Polish Galore

Despite being uber busy and never having time to repair nail boo-boos, I've been in a nail polish kick for the last month or so. I discovered several loves since then: neutral tones, sparkly top coats, and super glitter polishes =)

One of my faves that is limited edition (and sold out already at my Sephora) is Worth My Weight (Sephora by OPI) the texture and uber gold bling glitter is almost gritty on your nails which is oddly appealing to me.



On the flip side, I've also become deeply appreciative of neutrals lately to balance out the color and bling. That's why when I was in ulta I took advantage of their buy 2 get one free promotion by picking up a beige nail polish called "Endless Possibilities" while getting another top coat and pressed powder.

DUDE. You would never guess how AWESOME this nail polish is. It's truly understated loveliness. It's a creamy pink beige with just a subtlest hint of fine gold shimmer. It definitely takes two nice thin coats to get a full coverage but it's soo pretty once you have it! I wore it for two days plain before deciding to spice it up with a sparkly top coat from my latest haul!



I was browsing the Rite Aid a few blocks from my house when I saw clearance stickers out the waazoo and Cover Girl's Boundless Color nail polish were all on 75% clearance which put each nail polish at a WHOMPING 97 cents!

I bought three sparkling top coats in City Lights, Ruby Dust, and Crystal Mist, Midnight Magic, a black with fine blue shimmer, and three creams in Candy Corn, Coral Rose, and Red Revolution.







I decided to top Endless Possibilities with Ruby Dust instead of my usual clear topcoat pick-me-up.

Unfortunately, I've yet to master taking pictures of my nails...trust me though, the pink tone of the ruby dust goes nicely with the pink undertones of Endless Possibilities.

Pic of last week's stab at holiday-y nails:

No comments:

Post a Comment